TOTE Maritime Prepares for Largest Cargo Week Since Maria
Since Hurricane Maria made landfall on September 19th, TOTE Maritime and its employees have been working around the clock to get relief and commercial goods to the people of Puerto Rico.
Certainly, the largest effort is underway in San Juan to ensure the smooth and efficient movement of containers off the ships, onto the terminal and into the communities. However, significant work is also being done on the mainland to maximize the amount of cargo available on the island now that roads and communities are more accessible.
- November 6: Pasha’s Horizon Spirit departed Jacksonville for San Juan
- November 7: Columbia Boston (barge) arrived San Juan with 375 containers
- November 8: Isla Bella arrived in San Juan with 1062 containers
- November 10: Charlotte Bridge (barge) scheduled to depart Jacksonville
- November 11: Perla del Caribe scheduled to arrive in San Juan with 1048 containers