Quay No.1 at Primorsk to Be out of Work for One Year

November 21, 2016

Quay No.1 at Russian Baltic port of Primorsk will be out of work for maintenance for around a year after accident last week, Russian pipeline operator Transneft said on Monday.

 
Transneft said in a statement last week that the quay No.1 had been damaged while a tanker called the Delta Pioneer was being moored but that there was no threat to the environment from the accident.
 
Urals loading plan for November won't be affected due to the accident as oil loadings from the quay No.1 will be redirected to quays No. 3 and 4, Transneft's spokesman said. Urals loadings from Primorsk will be back on schedule by the end of Nov. 21.


(Reporting by Olga Yagova; editing by Katya Golubkova)

Logistics News

Partners Study Year-Round Shipping from Canada’s Churchill Port

Partners Study Year-Round Shipping from Canada’s Churchill Port

Indigenous Protesters Occupy Cargill's Santarem Port Terminal

Indigenous Protesters Occupy Cargill's Santarem Port Terminal

Xeneta: Weekly Ocean Container Shipping Market Update

Xeneta: Weekly Ocean Container Shipping Market Update

Argentinian Grain Ports Operate Normally Post Strike

Argentinian Grain Ports Operate Normally Post Strike

Subscribe for Maritime Logistics Professional E‑News

Trucks form 39-km line to deliver soybeans to Brazil's Miritituba river terminals
A federal watchdog criticizes the FAA's oversight of United Airlines maintenance procedures
Trump will travel to China in the next month to discuss US tariffs