New Members Join NOAA’s Hydrographic Services Advisory Panel
NOAA acting administrator retired Navy Rear Adm. Tim Gallaudet, Ph.D., has appointed three new members to the Hydrographic Services Review Panel, a federal advisory committee that gives NOAA independent advice for improving a range of services and products that support safe navigation and coastal resilience.
- Sean M. Duffy Sr., executive director, Big River Coalition, New Orleans, La.
- Retired USCG Capt. Ed Page, executive director, Marine Exchange of Alaska, Juneau, Alaska
- Julie Thomas, senior advisor, Southern California, Coastal Ocean Observing System, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, La Jolla, Calif.
- Ed Kelly, executive director, Maritime Association of the Port of New York/New Jersey, New York, N.Y.
- Capt. Sal Rassello, director, nautical operations, Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami, Fla.