Sea Tow Presents Franchise Awards
Sea Tow Services International, Inc., a professional on-water assistance provider, honored members of its national network for outstanding customer service and dedication to boating safety at the Sea Tow Awards Luncheon held on November 17.
The event was a highlight of the organization’s 2016 Annual Meeting, which brought Sea Tow operators from across the country to the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Orlando from November 14-17, 2016.
Sea Tow Chief Executive Officer, Captain Joseph Frohnhoefer III presented the following awards during the ceremony:
- Sea Tow Franchise of the Year, awarded to the franchise that most exemplifies Sea Tow’s high standards of service and operation, was won by Sea Tow Central Florida Lakes (Fla.), owned by Capt. Kerry Kline.
- The Georgia Frohnhoefer Award, named for Sea Tow Executive Vice President Georgia Frohnhoefer and honoring an outstanding woman in the Sea Tow network each year, was presented to Ashley Ward of Sea Tow Destin, Pensacola, Lake Norman and Lake Wylie, Lake Kerr and Lake Gaston.
- Sea Tow Rookie of the Year, which recognizes the top performing new Sea Tow franchise, went to Sea Tow Portland/Midcoast (Maine), owned by Captains Matt Wilder and Bruce White.
- The Sea Tow Shipmate Award, an award honoring franchisees who provide exemplary service to the entire Sea Tow network, went to John Ward of Sea Tow Destin, Pensacola, Lake Wylie, and Lake Norman, Lake Kerr and Lake Gaston.
- The Sea Tow Foundation Hero Award, presented to the franchisee who most exemplifies the Foundation’s mission to promote boating safety, went to Sea Tow Eastern Connecticut.
- Captain Duke Overstreet, owner of Sea Tow Sarasota, received a Sea Tow 25-Year Award for his franchise’s quarter century of service.