27999 members and growing – the largest networking group in the maritime industry!

LoginJoin

Friday, December 9, 2016

Quay No.1 at Primorsk to Be out of Work for One Year

Posted by November 21, 2016

Quay No.1 at Russian Baltic port of Primorsk will be out of work for maintenance for around a year after accident last week, Russian pipeline operator Transneft said on Monday.

 
Transneft said in a statement last week that the quay No.1 had been damaged while a tanker called the Delta Pioneer was being moored but that there was no threat to the environment from the accident.
 
Urals loading plan for November won't be affected due to the accident as oil loadings from the quay No.1 will be redirected to quays No. 3 and 4, Transneft's spokesman said. Urals loadings from Primorsk will be back on schedule by the end of Nov. 21.


(Reporting by Olga Yagova; editing by Katya Golubkova)
pipeline operatorTransneftUrals