Maritime Logistics Professional
Maritime Logistics Professional magazine is published six times annually. The magazine evolved from MaritimeProfessional.com, the global maritime market's online connection for more than 29,000 executives. Each edition of Maritime Logistics Professional delivers insightful features, statistics and analysis, covering international trade, logistics, the supply chain and how all of that impacts the global waterfront.
Audited By BPA
Latest Edition (Q3 2016)
- USCG Drug and Alcohol Regs: Pitfalls for Foreign and US Carriers
- Insights: USCG Can Suspend and Revoke Merchant Mariner Credentials
- The New Voice of the Bulk Terminal Operator
- Is OCEMA’s Terminal Weighing Approach SOLAS VGM Compliant?
- The Logistics of Regulating the Supply Chain
- Goal Zero: An Up-close Look at Shell's Safety Culture
- US Boatbuilding: Exports Buoy Bottom Lines
- Risk Management and the Human Element
- Navigational Question in the Digital Age