Maritime Logistics Professional
Maritime Logistics Professional magazine is published six times annually. The magazine evolved from MaritimeProfessional.com, the global maritime market's online connection for more than 29,000 executives. Each edition of Maritime Logistics Professional delivers insightful features, statistics and analysis, covering international trade, logistics, the supply chain and how all of that impacts the global waterfront.
Audited By BPA
Latest Edition (Mar/Apr 2017)
Feature: IT & SOFTWARE
- Full Ahead: New Generation of Carrier Alliances
- Flexport & the Changing Face of Shipping Logistics
- Container Security Devices: The Time Is Now
- Port of Long Beach: The Green Port
- Invasive Species Meets its Silver Bullet: Envirocleanse
- Disruption 'Powered by Transas'