Forums

Software Marine software and systems.
Community forums > Software > Maritime Training Software View modes: 
Maritime Training Software Two excellent programs that should be aboard every ship that carries an engine cadet:

Unitest CBT Modules 1-7 www.unitest.pl

Videotel COBALT Engineering Curriculum www.unitest.co.uk

A modest investment in both PC based computer simulation and a comprehensive course in marine engineering that is valuable for both new cadets and experienced hands as well.

Safe Voyage!

Posted: 1/20/2010 9:50:58 PM
User avatar Rodien Paca  
RE:Maritime Training Software try our maritime encyclopedia type softwares:
PJMCC deck
PJMCC engine

Posted: 3/17/2010 10:19:42 PM
RE:Maritime Training Software
Ron Oyer wrote: Two excellent programs that should be aboard every ship that carries an engine cadet:

A modest investment in both PC based computer simulation and a comprehensive course in marine engineering that is valuable for both new cadets and experienced hands as well.

Safe Voyage!

Posted: 4/28/2010 6:14:45 PM
RE:Maritime Training Software My name is Zandiswa Beja i'm a young girl who's doing here 1st year of maritime studies (cadeta) at CPUT in SOUTH AFRICA,for the past few months i've been learning more about sea going so i would like to know from you if i can get any inservice training from you company because i'm in need of searching a company for my inservice training afta my second semeter which is next year.

i would like to here anything from you as soon as possible if you can.thanx

Posted: 5/7/2010 3:44:09 PM
RE:Maritime Training Software If I were you I would look into the local classification society offices such as Det Norske Veritas, Lloyds, Germanischer Lloyd, one of the local steamship company offices such as SAFmarine, Maersk, etc or one of the engine builders if they have a local office such as MAN B&W, Wartsila, MAK. They generally have intern programs for college students pursuing maritime studies. Check each of their websites as they often list intern positions there. Good Luck

Posted: 5/8/2010 3:40:25 PM
RE:Maritime Training Software Dear
This is Dr.akram elentably- assistant professor of maritime economics at king abdulaziz university and i would like to connect with you to co-opreat with the feild of training software and asking you what the best way to eastibish this coporation between us?

Posted: 5/8/2010 4:30:33 PM
User avatar Brent Williamson  
RE:Maritime Training Software
Ron Oyer wrote: Two excellent programs that should be aboard every ship that carries an engine cadet:

Safe Voyage!

Posted: 7/7/2010 10:35:27 AM
RE:Maritime Training Software I will help U about Marine Engineering
I am in India

Posted: 9/11/2010 3:55:33 AM
User avatar issa mtaullah  
RE:Maritime Training Software use that email for contact.

Posted: 2/10/2011 12:00:14 PM
User avatar Sikiru Aminu  
RE:Maritime Training Software Want info on marine diesel engine and marine business

Posted: 11/1/2011 2:20:02 PM
1 2